SoapBerries™ Laundry Detergent
If you’re health conscious, love simplicity, and care about the environment, then you want the latest innovation from GreenPlanet Scientific (SoapBerries Laundry Detergent).
SoapBerries are a simple, “Green,” cost effective solution for all of your laundry needs. Stop washing your clothing in harmful chemicals and “Go Green” with SoapBerries Laundry Detergent.
Centuries ago, the natural cleaning surfactant, Saponin, was discovered in the shells of the Sapindus family of trees and shrubs. The Sapindus Mukorossi, commonly referred to as “the soap nut tree” thrives throughout the foothills of the Himalayas. The shell of the Mukorossi contains the highest quality natural surfactant, or soap, in the world. This amazing natural fruit shell teaches us that we can imitate nature, even re-engineer nature, but rarely can we improve upon its simplicity and effectiveness. GreenPlanet Scientific has harnessed the natural cleaning power of Saponin found in these shells by putting it to work in and through their innovative patented SoapBerries Laundry Detergent biodegradable proprietary packets.
Each biodegradable packet contains multiple SoapBerries soap nuts. Each packet can be used for 4-6 loads of laundry and replaces any need for use other laundry products or fabric softeners. Simply toss an unopened packet into the washer and SoapBerries Laundry Detergent does the rest (works in high efficiency machines as well). Take a look at the following benefits of using SoapBerries Laundry Detergent:
- Superior cleaning performance
- Green processing, 100% biodegradable, & 100% bio-compostable
- Hypoallergenic, with no chemical residues, dyes or fragrances
- Natural fabric softener
- Dye sparing on fabrics
- High efficiency machine friendly
- Natural foul odor neutralizer
- Beneficial to septic systems and gray water
- Veterinarian endorsed as pet friendly
- Zero Fossil Fuel, Air or Water Pollution Emitted in Processing
- Each box can produce 120+ Natural Washes
- Use each packet 4-6 times
- 100% natural